first of all, thank you all for great stuff!
I have issue with upgrading my Kindle to newest version. I need that because I've lost access to my books.
Here is whole story from beginning.
I have had my kindle unused by several months, and I've found my kindle in "Needs Repair" state.
I have performed following steps:
1. Recompile MfgTool for Win10 x64 (I will upload later)
2. Go to Diags Mode
3. Enable Fast Boot by "Install FastBoot Bundle" from "Exit, Reboot or Disable Diags" menu
4. Flash diags partition with image from here: https://ixtab.tk/kindle-touch-images/
5. Go to Diags Mode again
6. Using SSH flash main partition according to: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=170929
7. Update from version 5.1.2 to version 220.127.116.11 with official image
8. Got issue with official image 18.104.22.168.
I have copied official image 22.214.171.124 to Kindle by USB, and enter Settings->Update My Kindle.
It reboots and starts up. Nothing happens.
Could somebody give me any clues?
Thanks & Regards,